Thursday, December 27, 2007

SPECIAL FORCES!!!!

WOO HOO! I can do the ACU's in 15mm!!!!

Presented to you dear reader is my US Special Forces team, (Complete with ADA, AT, Sniper, FAC, and Command Staff elements) in 15mm. The figures are from Rebel Minis, and were flash intensive but cleaned up well...and painted nicely.

The best thing you can do for ACU's is to find a light light grey and sage green.
1: Prime
2: Base coat, light grey.
3: wash of sage green.
4: Drybrush dark green.
5: Re-drybrush MORE sage green over it, almost practically (but not) eliminating the dark green.
And for 15mm it works!!!!
Now I gotta get those Blackhawks done tonight...




(Command Element)

(ACU patterns on Assault Troops)


(An Artsy side shot....for ACU review)


(Coming soon to a country near you!)


Up close and personal...

"The gangs all here..."



(Remember "When I scream DANGER CLOSE!!! I MEAN "DANGER CLOSE DAMNIT!!!")

Protecting our sky from things that fly...


Reach out and touch someone...


And as always, let me know what you think!!!

3 comments:

Auston Jeff Butler said...

Good looking minis. I about fell out of my chair when I saw your 1 Bling-Bling dollar note. "Who's yer daddy" that was awesome!

Auston Jeff Butler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PG SLOT said...

สล็อต pg ทาง เข้า slot ทาง เข้า เว็บแตกง่าย สมัครเล่นวันนี้แจกฟรี ยินดีต้อนรับทุนท่านไปสู่จักรวาลที่สุด PG SLOT แสนจะท้าทายที่พร้อมจะพาคุณไปเปิดประตูสู่ความร่ำรวยอย่างมากมาย