Sunday, January 7, 2007

recent update...

It's rainy and grey here in Indy, and I took a few days away from the paint table to do some other hobby stuff. But I got back to the table today. I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted to, but I did get the UN jeep pretty much done, and am halfway done with the majority of the painting of the vehicles that you have seen on my work table.
My next project will be somehting a little "odder".
I'm working on making a 15mm soccer field.
Yeps.
I'm also in "wait" mode for QRF to send me replacement parts for their Hind D model as their Quality control gave me the wrong type of weapons pylon wings.
Go figure...
Hopefully by the end of the month, I am looking at finishing the vehicles on my table, the soccer field, and maybe one more urban block.
Lot of work, but once I get back in the mood I'll be moving fast.

I've just suddenly realized how freakin' armed BARF is....they've got a LOT of Technicals ready for action. A very effective mobile force....
More pics to come in the week.

I'm off to eat, and to hope that I can get some more stuff done.

No comments: