Saturday, December 1, 2007

BONGOLESIAN CURRENCY!!!

FROM THE WORKBENCH:
Geez, what a day. Since it's about 31 degrees and rainy/slushy outside, I decided to do some work on Bongolesia. I did some figure painting today, (mostly civilians and some work on that DAMN MT12), and will have a few more stands of "goobers" here real soon.
But the big thing is that I have designed (finally!), the flag for BARF, and....
Drum Roll Please...
BONGOLESIAN MONEY!!!
Yes..Behold and Feast your eyes upon the very first full color layout of the National Currency of Bongolesia; "The Bling-Bling"!!!!
Yes, you can see that the Bank of Bongolesia has no taste...
Actually in the long run I plan to be able to produce 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, and 100 bling bling notes. Able to used by players in buying new stuff for their units for the campaign.
I'm also thinking of selling sheets of these for 2 bucks a sheet.
Soooooooo...who out there wants to invest in Bongolesian Currency???
Let me know what you think.
More to come.


No comments: